Job Title: Care Assistants
Location: NWPF Services, Sligo Town
To work with Adults and Children with varying degrees of Intellectual Disability/Autism in Day/Residential/Respite Services. Successful candidates will be expected to work hours which may include day time hours, evenings, night duty and/or sleepover duty to include weekends. Hours of work will vary.
Applications should meet the following criteria to be considered for the positions.
|Essential Criteria||Desirable Criteria|
Job Title: Care Assistant
Location: Holy Family Pre-School, Ballytivnan, Sligo
Contracts: 1 * Fixed Term Contract (January 2024 to July 2024) – 30 hours per week
To work with Children with complex medical needs and autism in the Holy Family Pre-School. Hours of work may vary. Applications should meet the following criteria to be considered for the position.
· Minimum FETAC/QQI Level 5 Major Award in Early Childhood Care and Education / Equivalent Minimum Qualification.
· Experience of working with Children with Intellectual Disability and Autism.
· Eligible to work in Ireland.
· Children First training.
· First Aid training.
· Moving and Handling training.
· Computer Skills.
· Knowledge of Pre-School Inspections.